Sunday, 25 August 2013

Bunny Sweater and Skater Skirt

DSCN2897

BUNNIES. I have never been more in love with a jumper than I was when I first laid eyes on this Topshopbeaut. It's one of those things that we all sort of jokingly said we liked but in actual fact we all adored. I eventually caved and bought it (in a bigger size so that it's massive and cosy) and now all I want in life is it to be cold and windy so I can snuggle up inside it. I paired it with my old black skater skirt and these heels the other day (I was being optimistic about it being less warm) and although it's probably not quite cold enough to dig out the knitwear, I survived.
I'm currently trying to put together some outfits for the Bloggers Style Showcase at the Dress Up Live Friday event this week and I'm just going round in circles. God help me.

DSCN2898

DSCN2901

DSCN2903


♥♥♥

| Follow me on Twitter | Follow my posts on Bloglovin |

5 comments:

  1. Your jumper is the cutest thing everrrrrrrr

    www.laurensibs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This jumper is too cute :) I've nominated you for the Liebster Award because I really love your blog! Check out my post here (http://ellenunderwater.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/the-liebster-award.html) to complete the tag :)

    ellenunderwater.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute jumper!

    http://eisforellen.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw the jumper is so cute and I absolutely love your shoes!!

    xx

    www.salted-roses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete