Wednesday, 3 October 2012

You're not 19 forever, pull yourselves together

DSCN1334DSCN1337DSCN1345DSCN1343 DSCN1346DSCN1349DSCN1353DSCN1356

Jacket - Topshop
Scarf - Jack Wills
Boots - Topshop
Shirt - Topshop (this link takes you to the maternity shirt but mines not maternity! I can't find it online!)
Shorts (not seen but they are there) - Topshop


It's my birthdaaaaaaaay! Yippee! Well, not so much. I don't really want to be starting a new decade. 20 sounds so much older than 19! I feel like I should make some resolutions for this new decade but meh, I never stick to anything I ever say so let's just live in the moment! What I will say though is I'd like to start doing things that I want to do, and not things to please other people.

Sorry, but it's a very Topshop dominated post today. Everything I'm wearing is from Toppers (apart from my Jack Wills snood) as I've got work there today. I'm really getting into the army trend again, but without going directly for the camo. I'm actually selling my camo jacket on eBay if anyone's interested!
My pocket watch necklace is from H. Samuels and was from my gran (it doesn't work). I think it was my gramps actually but it's just what she's had stashed away at her house. She's in a home now (don't worry she's fine!) and so we've had to sell her house and clear out her stuff and I can't explain the amount of jewellery I've clung onto! It's all so pretty. The chain for this is actually from Accessorize as the watch was on a proper pocket watch chain that you put in a button hole. Cute but not practical.

Hope everyone has a lovely Wednesday!

10 comments:

  1. love what you're wearing!
    I want the ankle boots and military shirt :) x

    http://girlinalbion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. youre absolutely gorgeous! great outfit xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thankyou for saying that :)

      Delete
  3. I have to say the title got me on this one. You look absolutely gorgeous.

    xx Alexis
    x♥x♥ Sweet Sunset

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this outfit. now following you :)

    xoxo
    loveisalittlenumber.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou, I'll definitely check yours out :)

      Delete
  5. Only just found your blog so sorry its late but happy birthday!!xx haha loove the outfit, especially the ja- actually all of it!!xx

    fuchsiaforest.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete